“So, You Wanna Learn More About Singing…”
“Learn more about Singing?” Of course you want to! If not, you wouldn’t even be here! Millions of people around the world want to learn more about how to improve their voice and how to be a better vocalist!
Watch this brief WELCOME video by our founder and author, Mr. Aaron Matthew Lim, as he talks about singing and how we can all achieve the voice that we desire:
- So… what EXACTLY do you want to learn about Singing?
- Do you want to learn how to hit high notes with more power?
- Or to extend your limited vocal range?
- Perhaps you want to just be able to keep in tune, or to the correct rhythm and beat?
- Or maybe you are more advanced, and want to learn how to use your chest, middle and head voices and maybe even your falsetto voice. (Beginners, do not fret.. you will understand all this someday.. ;-p)
- Or maybe, if you are like me, you want to achieve ALL that, and MORE!
- Use Your Breath Properly (VERY Important!)
- Diagnose Your Unique Singing Problem!
- Warm Up Your Voice Properly!
- Train Your Voice To Achieve Your Specific Vocal Desire!
- Take Care of Your Precious Voice!
- Use Vocal Placement To Impress Others!
- Choose A Vocal Teacher Who Is Good For You!
- Save Time and Money when buying Singing Books!
Add this website to your blogs and favorites, spread the word about it to your friends and family, just make sure you spread the love to others, and I will be very very grateful… In fact, I will be grateful enough to send you, for FREE, 5 Simple and Easy Vocal Exercises right now! Just fill in the simple form on the right sidebar, and you will receive these vocal exercises in the next 5 minutes!
For those who are looking to really improve on your singing by leaps and bounds, and work with me on vocal exercises and scales that will boost your musical skills as well as your vocal control, do check out my exclusive membership section which provides you with exclusive audio clips and training resources, many of which are not available on my main site !
It is my sincere hope that this website will become Your Personal Singing Guide, aiding you in your quest for your DREAM Voice! And when you finally achieve your personal voice training goal, do not forget to let me know by using the Contact Us page! I would love to hear from everyone regarding your progress, and hope we can grow together as a community of singers!
- Your Personal Singing Blog
- Your Personal Singing Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the your-personal-singing-guide.com Web site. Suscribe here.
- I am a Music Instructor, and am proud to be one!
- Learn all about music instructor Aaron Matthew Lim, and how he founded Your Personal Singing Guide.Com as well as his very own music school in Singapore, Intune Music School!
- Singing Tips and FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions for the benefit of singers eve
- Singing Tips to answer many FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding singing, pitching, voice training, rhythm, diction and breathing!
- Basics of Singing
- Mastering the Basics of Singing Leads to Great Singing. Learn all about the essentials of singing and gain useful tips on how to improve your basic vocal ability!
- Breathing Exercises For Singing
- Singing requires good breath control, and practising these breathing exercises for singing will help you to develop a well supported voice!
- Vocal Warmup Tips for All Singers
- Vocal warmup is vital for developing and maintaining a strong and healthy voice for singing! Learn the various singing warmup techniques from a professional vocal coach!
- Vocal Exercises for Building A Great Singing Voice!
- Learn about some powerful vocal exercises to build greater singing power, a wider vocal range, voice flexibility and stability as well as pitching accuracy too!
- Singing Books That Teach You How To Sing!
- There are many singing books that teach you how to sing, so let Your Personal Singing Guide show you those that provide useful singing tips and vocal exercises too!
- Pitching Exercises and Musical Scales for Singing
- Learn all about various musical scales that we can sing as pitching exercises in order to improve our pitch sense as well as strengthen our vocal cords and develop a great singing voice!
- Ear Training Exercises for a Pitch Perfect Singing Ear!
- Learn more about Ear Training Exercises that help you to develop a pitch perfect ear for singing in tune, and also improve your aural awareness and ability to remember melodies and intervals!
- Singing Problem? Find Your Solution Here!
- Learn to identify and solve your singing problem, and understand more about common vocal habits as well as gain useful pointers as to how to correct them!
- Voice Care Tips For A Healthy Set of Singing Vocals!
- Voice Care Tips to teach us how to care for our singing voice and maintain good vocal health, as well as how to take care of our general body health for the sake of great singing!
- Various Voice Types and Vocal Ranges Among Singers
- Learn about the various voice types that singers would have, how these are linked to our vocal range as well as tessitura, and how this affects how we do our vocal exercises for singing!
- Musical Terms Used During Singing
- Learn about the common musical terms used during singing or when reading musical score, and understand the various singing terminology used on a vocal or song score!
- Effective Tips for Singing Contests and Competitions!
- Learn many effective performance and presentation tips for singing contests and competitions, as well as for singing auditions and overcoming performance anxiety!
- Singing Lessons with Your Personal Singing Ezine!
- Singing Lessons sent directly to your mailbox with your Free subscription to <b>Your Personal Singing Ezine</b>!
- Contact Us At Your Personal Singing Guide!
- Contact us here at Your Personal Singing Guide.com!
- Testimonial for Your Personal Singing Guide from Singers All Around The World
- A testimonial page of comments from people around the world have benefited from this singing website, with our vocal exercises and singing tips!